Dear District 44 Families,
As mentioned in previous communications, we are asking our families to indicate their preferred learning model for their child(ren). Please click here to complete the survey via Skyward Family Access (should the link not work, please visit sd44.org and select "Skyward Family Access" located to the left of the photo shuffle). The survey will only be open until 5 pm on Wednesday, December 16.
Directions on how to complete the survey via Skyward can be found by clicking here. Those who do not complete the survey by 5 pm December 16 will be automatically enrolled in remote-only.
Please know your requested learning model (hybrid/in-person or remote only) will not take effect until Monday, January 25, 2021. This means if your child is currently hybrid/in-person or remote only, they will remain as such until January 25.
Please understand the following before making your selection:
- All families are required to complete the survey. Those who do not complete the survey by the deadline will be automatically enrolled in the remote-only option.
- All students -- whether they continue with their current learning model or not -- will remain with their current classroom teacher.
- Due to health and safety concerns, general education transportation (grades K-8 only) will be very limited; not all families will be guaranteed. If your selection is contingent upon transportation being provided, please indicate so in the survey
- We advise you to make your selection based on our current schedule model. We will be evaluating our schedule over the next several weeks to see if we can make long-term adjustments (adding more onsite days, offering specials more days, etc.), but those will not be immediate.
- Your requested learning model (hybrid/in-person or remote only) will not take effect until Monday, January 25, 2021. This means if your child is currently hybrid/in-person or remote only, they will remain as such until January 25.